jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

International Challenge!

April 11th,

Hi! And welcome again, to continue the celebration for reaching half a Pokedex obtained, I am announcing that I will be participating on April's Pokemon International Challenge.
This will be my second time participating in an International Challenge and last time I got my ass kicked pretty much!

I will be participating with the same party as before (my main party since beginning of the game) but, with a whole new strategy, I don't believe you are a good trainer if you expect to win with legendaries so, let's hope everybody thinks like me. Because last time, almost every single participant relied on one or more of the 'Kamis' (Thundurus, Tornadus and Landurus) or by using "Trick Room" with Crecelia.

We'll see...


You can look up and/or subscribe to participate on: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
The party I'll be competing with (Hope to see you there):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abril 11,

Hola! y bienvenidos de nuevo, para continuar el festejo por alcanzar la marca de la mitad del Pokedex obtenido, estoy anunciando que participare en el Reto Internacional Pokemon de Abril. Esta sera mi segunda vez participando y  la ultima vez patearon bastante mi trasero!

Estare particiapando con el mismo equipo que la vez pasada (mi equipo principal desde el comienzo del juego) pero, con una nueva estrategia, no creo que seas un buen entrenador si esperas ganar con legendarios asi que, esperemos que todos piensen como yo. por que la ultima vez casi cada participante se valio de uno o mas 'Kamis' (Thundurus, Tornadus and Landurus) o utilizando "Trick Room" con Crecelia.

Pero lo veremos...

Puedes ver las bases y/o suscribirte para participar en: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
El equipo con el que estare participando (espero verlos ahi):

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario