jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Munchlax, Sentret, Ledyba, Spinarak, Timburr and Archen's Evolutions + Main Chain Update

June 13th,
Seen:  606
Obtained:  458
Main Chain:  170

Guess what?... I just finished gen 1! Yay! After a lot of training and patience, Munchlax decided to evolve at lvl 23! Also, the rest of my party evolved:

 
 
 
 
 

Now, I only need to evolve my Gurdurr by trade evolution to complete this party (and hopefully, I will evolve my shiny Gurdurr as well). But on the mean time, I'm already putting together a new party that will be posted very soon!

Curerently at:   Day Care


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junio 13,
Vistos:  606
Obtenidos:  458
Cadena principal:  170

Adivinen que?...Acabo de completer la generacion 1! Si! Despues de mucho entrenamiento y paciencia, Munchlax decidio evolucionar al nivel 23! Pero tambien el resto de mi equipo evoluciono!:

 
 
 
 
 

Ahora solo tengo que evolucionar a mi Gurdurr por medio de evolucion por intercambio para completer a este equipo (y espero poder evolucionar a mi Gurdurr brillante tambien). Pero, al mismo tiempo, estoy formando un Nuevo equipo que sera publicado muy pronto.

Actualmente en:   Centro de cuidado Pokémon




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario