jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Rhydon, Rufflet and Staryu's Evolutions + New Party + Other Additions + Main Chain Update

May 6,
Seen:  602
Obtained:  442
Main Chain:  123

As you can see, I have been working hard to finally finish generation one, these are the last evolutions I got from my previous party:

 
 

And, as you probably can imagine, I have now a new party, one I can say it is the most interesting party yet:


Obviously, there were some pokemons in between that I had to add first in order to form this party, all in regulation with the challenge's rules:

 
 
 

Also, I have to inform that one of the party members already evolved:


This  boosted up the  Main Chain to 123!:


That's all for now.
Currently training at:    Route 20


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayo 6,
Vistos:  602
Obtenidos:  442
Cadena principal:  123

Como pueden ver he estado trabajando muy duro para terminar la generacion 1, estas son las ultimas evoluciones de my antiguo equipo:

 
 

Como se podran imaginar, tuve que formar un Nuevo equipo. El cual, creo yo, es el mas interesante hasta ahora:


 

Obiamente, habian pokemones entre medio de este equipo que agregue de acuerdo a las reglas del reto:

 
 
 

Tambien, debo informarles que uno de los miembros del Nuevo equipo ya evoluciono:


Esto empujo a mi Cadena principal hasta los 123!:


Esto es todo, por ahora.
Actualmente entrenando en:         Ruta 20


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario